Payroll has many obligations regarding your staff and the accompanying reporting requirements to HMRC, it takes time to run the payroll but also to keep up to date with all the changing legislation, time which can usefully be spent on managing and developing your business.
McIntyre Stuart provide a full bespoke payroll service to suit your requirements, whether you need payroll run weekly, fortnightly, monthly or any other variation of these. We deal with RTI with HM Revenue & Customs and auto-enrolment services. We provide a dedicated member of staff to deal with your payroll.
There are three core parts to our payroll service:
Setting up your payroll
Before we start we will carry out a consultation to understand your requirements and agree a payroll timetable with you. Once these are agreed we will transfer all your current employees’ details to our dedicated software. If you are a new employer, we can enroll your business as an employer with HM Revenue & Customs.
Processing your payroll
Each period we will:
- Carry out a payroll run, updating any changes within the period – including any new starters or leavers
- Create personalised pay and deduction reports for you to approve
- Send payslips to your employees usually via email unless you require these by post
- File all HMRC’s RTI reporting requirements
- Send you a monthly journal for entry into your accounting software, if we carry out your bookkeeping we will enter this onto the system
- Provide you with ongoing support from our in-house experts
Year-end reporting on your payroll
At the end of the tax year we will:
- Prepare and submit a final Full Payment Submission to HMRC
- Produce and dispatch your employees’ P60s
- Assess any changes to tax/national insurance
Payroll is not only about running the details but also advising on any money saving schemes for example salary exchange for child care vouchers. We can run reports to show you the total overtime for a required period and many other reports.
Call us to discuss your requirements or to arrange a meeting.